Sunday 2 January 2011

Hello 2011 ...

Mum: Morning! Would you like me to make you some breakfast before you go out?

Daughter: No, can't be bothered.

Mum: I could get something ready - egg, beans, suasage?

Daughter: I'm not dressed, haven't packed and I'm going soon. Don't know why I can't get up at the moment.

Mum: Probably because you're going to sleep so late.

Daughter: It's not that late.

Mum: Okay.

Daughter: Whatever. It just makes me think that I won't be able to get up for school.

Mum: Well you will because you have to and then you'll get tired earlier, go to bed earlier and get up more easily when you're back in a routine.

Daughter: I've never been in a routine.

Mum: Okay.

Daughter: (muttering under breath)

Mum: Sorry?

Daughter: What!

Mum: What did you just say?

Daughter: Uh? nothing!

Mum: okay. I'll leave you to it.

Daughter: (more under-breath muttering)



HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

No comments:

Post a Comment